Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Floral Is In


I wanted to spotlight this dress since it stood out to me. What I love about this dress is the warm floral tones. Some floral dresses are only spring/summer appropriate because of their cooler colors (pinks, greens, yellows), but this dress has a variety of cool and warm tones such as yellow, blue, brownish purrple, grey, making it a seasonal dress that could work for fall too. I really admire that about this dress. In addition to the great color choices of this dress, I also love the cut of this dress. It is figure flattering, making it ideal for those who want to show off their bodies. I do love how this dress can look with a belt, but because of the slight empire wasitline, I think it looks better without one. I can see this dress looking great with a pair of flats during spring, a pair of flip-flops during summer, and a pair of brown boots during fall.