Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Great Crops



Upon returning from my fabulous vacation, I noticed my new Anthro catalog on my table and of course I had to stop doing everything I was doing just so I could sit down, drink a cup of hot tea, and look at my anthro catalog. How cozy!!! When I saw these citizens of humanity crops on model, I loved them. I have been thinking of a pair of pants like this for some time. I love how they are cropped and fitted at waist. It's almost like the 70's look, but in crops, which I like. I love crops more then long jeans, and find myself rolling all jeans up when I wear them. I love this top paired with these crops for several reasons. I love how you can emphasize the waistline with the tie which really elongates the figure. Great look overall, and I think I will keep an eye out for these pants come sale.